The body is made from a polished aluminium/titanium alloy manufactured in Cornwall in the UK using a high pressure (550 tons) injection, cold chamber die casting machine.
After casting, the body goes through a five-stage polishing process that brings up the high lustre finish.
The size is the same as the standard Doxy (so it will take the standard sized attachments). However, it is heavier at 830 grams (680 grams not including the plug).
The head cover is smooth pure easy to clean medical grade silicone.
The three large simple buttons are lit with blue LED lights so you can find them easily in the dark.
The Die Cast has a variable escalating pulse setting (like the standard Doxy).
DO NOT USE NEAR WATER AND ANY LIQUID.
IF ANY GETS INTO THE MOTOR IT WILL CAUSE DAMAGE AND FOR THE ITEM TO STOP WORKING.
DAMAGED DOXY WANDS CAUSED BY LIQUID OR WATER CANNOT BE RETURNED AND WILL NOT MEET OUR RETURNS POLICY.
All returns are dealt with directly with Doxy please contact the office for their contact information.
|Controller Type||Built In|
|Insertable Length||1 to 5 inches|
|Washing Instructions||Hot soapy water and toy cleaner|
- Free Delivery on orders over £39
- Same day dispatch if you order before 12.00 pm
- Dispatched by Royalmail First Class / Recorded Delivery / DPD
- Shop name doesn't reflect on the bank statement for Privacy - Used Generic Name
- No Product names written on the parcels for Descrete Shipping